Since Father’s Day is this Sunday, I thought it would nice to put up some ideas on things that you can do with or for your husband/partner/dad, in case you are stumped on what to do that day. Don’t you worry, I’ve got you covered! I’ve listed 6 fun ideas below. Hope this gives you an idea!
1. Plan a day at the lake or beach! Weather you go fishing, swimming, or boating, I’m sure he’ll love it! Pack a lunch or grab some take out before going or even take it with you at the beach! Relax, soak in all that vitamin D and most importantly have a good time! Oh and be sure to take watermelon with you. You can’t go to the lake or beach without watermelon! TRUST ME..
2. BBQ for him! So we all know men do most of the grilling, right? Well, at least my husband does. Whether you are grilling steaks, ribs, chicken, veggies, etc., just by you stepping in front of the grill; there will be nothing more sexier! Trust me! Just make sure you don’t burn the food!
3. Not all men love bbq’ing, fishing, etc., but some do love golfing! So why not plan a morning golf session, followed by brunch.
4. If your partner is into fitness, then I think a hike would be a great idea! There is nothing more than getting a great workout all while being in the nature! After your hike, take him to his favorite place to eat!
5. Dinner & a movie. What can go wrong with dinner & a movie? Take him to his favorite restaurant and catch a new flick at the theaters! If you’re looking more to stay home you can also do the same thing. Prepare his favorite meal at home (or pickup takeout) and watch his all time favorite movie! Maybe even through in some homemade ice cream floats or ice cream Sundays!
6. Love sports? Is there a baseball game or basketball game in town? If so, take him to a game! Have some beer, eat a hotdog and popcorn, and enjoy the game!!
Since we have 3 upcoming celebrations (Father’s Day, our 3 year wedding anniversary (June 20th), and my birthday (June 25th)), we decided on going on a last minute trip to Southern California to celebrate all 3 occasions!
We will be traveling the morning of Father’s Day and spending the day in Malibu. So if you know any great spots or restaurants in or near Malibu, definitely let me know!
I hope your husband/partner enjoys his Father’s Day and if you are a father reading this, HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO YOU!
All with love,